U12 Program - Heber City
Summit Bike Club's U12 program is designed for intermediate to advanced riders who are fully capable of riding most trails around Heber City. Kids are able to ride for 2 hours with long climbs and descents.
The U12 program is the first step in the progression to teach fundamental skills that are necessary for development into the next age groups.
Designed for kids aged 9-11 (YOB '06 to '08) but some exceptions may apply.
• May - August
• Wednesday Evenings
Requirements & Placement Day:
• Placement day to be in April to fit athletes into similar ability groups and keep ability ranges in check. If an athlete is determined to not be ready for the U12 program, you will receive a full refund and provided opportunities to gain experience.
• Professional coaching & education
• Support at local mountain bike races
• Opportunities to purchase team clothing from Louis Garneau
• Provided various team accessories
• Discounts with our partners
Utah Valley/Heber Program Registrations - 2017
• Until December 31st - $325
• Starting January 1st - $350
|Team||Game / Event||Date||Time||Location|