U15 Program - Park City
Summit Bike Club's U15 program is designed for intermediate to advanced riders who are fully capable of riding all trails around Park City. Kids are able to ride for over 2 hours with long climbs and technical descents.
The U15 program is the second step in the progression to refine fundamental skills and begin developing fitness and primarily designed for kids aged 12-14 (YOB '03 to '05) but some exceptions may apply.
• April - July
• Choice of Mondays, Thursdays or Both
• Placement day to be in April to fit athletes into similar ability groups.
• Professional coaching & education
• Support at local mountain bike races
• Opportunities to purchase team clothing from Louis Garneau
• Provided various team accessories
• Discounts with our partners
Park City/SLC Program Registrations - 2017
• Until December 31st - $325/$600
• Starting January 1st - $350/$650
|Team||Game / Event||Date||Time||Location|