U19 Program - Park City/SLC
Summit Bike Club's U19 program is designed for intermediate to advanced riders who are fully capable of riding all trails around Park City. Athletes are able to ride for over 3 hours with long climbs and technical descents.
The U19 program is the third step in the progression to build advanced technical skills and develop higher levels of fitness.
Primarily designed for kids aged 15-18 (YOB '99, to '02) but some exceptions may apply.
• April - July
• Ages 15-16: Mondays & Thursdays
• Ages 17-18: Tuesdays & Thursdays
• Professional coaching & education
• Support at local & national mountain bike races
• Social environment to improve with like minded individuals
• Opportunities to purchase team clothing from Louis Garneau
• Provided various team accessories
• Discounts with our partners
Park City/SLC Program Registrations - 2017
• Until December 31st - $700
• Starting January 1st - $750
|Team||Game / Event||Date||Time||Location|