U19 Program - Utah Valley
Summit Bike Club's U19 program is designed for intermediate to advanced riders who are fully capable of riding for over 3 hours with long climbs and technical descents.
The U19 program is the third step in the progression to build advanced technical skills and develop higher levels of fitness.
Primarily designed for kids aged 15-18 (YOB '99 to '02) but some exceptions may apply.
• April - July
• Tuesdays & Thursdays
• Professional coaching & education
• Support at local & national mountain bike races
• Social environment to improve with like minded individuals
• Opportunities to purchase team clothing from Louis Garneau
• Provided various team accessories
• Discounts with our partners
Utah Valley/Heber Program Registrations - 2017
• Until December 31st - $700
• Starting January 1st - $750
|Team||Game / Event||Date||Time||Location|